It has been a while since I took the class, but I am getting afraid again. My teacher at my other class says it's my age. I'm an adolescent, and sometimes at eight months the fear can happen again. I thought I was a big girl, Mommy says so! But I guess not quite yet. Maybe Mommy would take me back to that Shy class. I thought the class was stupid and I didn't get to play with the other dogs very much, but Mommy learned some stuff that helped me feel better if I was afraid of a big noise, or ugh, skateboarders! I hate them and want to run away fast when they are around. I'm not crazy about thunder either, but I think you already know that.
On the last day of the Shy class we played with stuff. I was too afraid to go into the tunnel, even when Mommy put my favorite treats in it, but I think I could now that I'm older.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
No, this is not a new version of Wax On - Wax Off, made famous by Mr. Miyagi, in the Karate Kid. This phrase is coined by Martha Beck in...
-
Sometimes Mommy does reading, or "studying", as she calls it. That means I can sit right next to her on our cozy sofa, but I can...
-
What gets me is that when I was doing chemo, particularly Adriamycin, my skin looked amazingly good. I felt shitty, but my skin seemed to gl...


No comments:
Post a Comment