Lori took these pictures - I think they are cute, but then most pictures of me are cute, don't you think?
8.27.2013
Mommy's Little Helper
Yesterday was a fun day, not that all my days aren't fun, but I got
to help mommy change the bed, and I ended up playing chase around the
bed and messing up the covers with mommy. I don't think mommy had as
much fun as I did because she kept throwing her hands up into the air
and walking away from the bed. But her friend Lori, (Lori's Residential
Cleaning - I saw it on a card I chewed up) who was helping clean the
house, laughed at me a lot and that made me feel good. I heard her say
to mommy that the bed could have been changed a lot faster if -
you-know-who wasn't helping. I think she meant me.

Lori took these pictures - I think they are cute, but then most pictures of me are cute, don't you think?
Lori took these pictures - I think they are cute, but then most pictures of me are cute, don't you think?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
What gets me is that when I was doing chemo, particularly Adriamycin, my skin looked amazingly good. I felt shitty, but my skin seemed to gl...
-
Sometimes Mommy does reading, or "studying", as she calls it. That means I can sit right next to her on our cozy sofa, but I can...
-
Well, things did not go as smoothly this week. We had a replacement teacher who did not seem to be at the top of her game. How this played o...
No comments:
Post a Comment