6.20.2013

From Pippi

Hi Everyone! Last week Mommy went out of town and I stayed at Barbara's house. It was my first overnight and even though I didn't know I was going to be there for four days, I had a lot of fun and Mommy says I grew up a lot!!

Before Mommy left, I asked her if I could write a letter to Barbara, telling her all about me and what I liked to do. I really liked doing that. So when Mommy sat down to work on the computer, instead of bugging her to throw my cracky ball, I looked at her and asked her if I could write a blog too. She laughed and said sure, I could use hers, but only if she was able to butt in sometimes. I was really happy and jumped up on her lap and licked her ear.

So here I am! First I am changing that picture at the top to one where I'm holding my favorite pig ear. Mommy took the picture a while ago, but I love it, and I don't look any different, except I don't always have a pig ear in my mouth which makes me look a little goofy, but I don't care. The pig's ear is all gone now, and that makes me sorta sad, but Mommy gave me another one that will get all soft and mushy in a little while.

The next time I write I am going to show you the letter I sent to Barbara. I am proud of that one cause it was my first time writing. Plus you can get to read all about me. Mommy says I'm amazing, I think so too, but you get to decide for yourself.

Signed,
Pippi  


No comments:

After Our Morning Training Session

Cesar Millian says, a good dog is a tired dog - I agree.