2.07.2011
Ho'oponopono
Ho'oponopono is a Hawaiian practice of forgiveness and cleansing. Joe Vitale (you may remember him from the Secret) co-authored a book with Ihalekala Hew Len called Zero Limits. There seems to be some conflict with the way Ho'oponopono is presented in the Vitale's book and the traditional way it was/is practiced in Hawaii. I will leave that judgement up to you. But the practice is interesting, and the video above is lovely and inspiring.
The video below is potent, doable and useful. EFT has been proven to be an effective practice. What Brad Yates has done is combine the words associated with Ho'oponopono with the EFT tapping technique.
How I decide about things, which are not great enough to warrant a Shackles test, is to say, what is it going to hurt? If I can take 2 minutes and feel better - for free - I am for it. No, I can't goof around on Facebook while I am tapping, but the end result of feeling more relaxed and generous, yes that is the word, generous and more loving, is a much better deal than the mindless obsession I have with Facebook. But more on that later. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
No, this is not a new version of Wax On - Wax Off, made famous by Mr. Miyagi, in the Karate Kid. This phrase is coined by Martha Beck in...
-
Sometimes Mommy does reading, or "studying", as she calls it. That means I can sit right next to her on our cozy sofa, but I can...
-
What gets me is that when I was doing chemo, particularly Adriamycin, my skin looked amazingly good. I felt shitty, but my skin seemed to gl...
1 comment:
Bob Proctor is a big supporter of this technique. Been seeing snippets with Dick Vitale offered on his emails. The body and mind respond in amazing ways when given specific direction of any type. Seems like I have practiced something similar long ago. I like it. Susan Phelps
Post a Comment