Probably unbeknown to you, I have had several blogs here on Blogger. I have decided to incorporate them into this one. How this will look is maybe a little confusing if you go back into the archives or want to see posts about my breast cancer experience. These posts may be out of sequence, but content is the the still the same.
Enjoy!
1.01.2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
No, this is not a new version of Wax On - Wax Off, made famous by Mr. Miyagi, in the Karate Kid. This phrase is coined by Martha Beck in...
-
Sometimes Mommy does reading, or "studying", as she calls it. That means I can sit right next to her on our cozy sofa, but I can...
-
What gets me is that when I was doing chemo, particularly Adriamycin, my skin looked amazingly good. I felt shitty, but my skin seemed to gl...
No comments:
Post a Comment