
For those of you who have been following me around the blog-o-sphere, I commend you, and thank you. For new visitors, welcome. I am back over here because through a glitch with my hosting company I have lost my To Share domain, and all those WP posts, unless I can figure out a way to retrieve them, are lost.
I struggled with WP so much I gave myself an inferiority complex about my web skills. Granted, I could not be considered a web geek by anyone, but I do know my way around the basics. But WP really threw me for a loop, so I decided to move back here and resurrect a very old blog, but which is still viewed by quite a few people.
I do have to futz with some things, so I ask for your patience. I will be up and running properly in no time. It is good to be back!
No comments:
Post a Comment