Well, now I've really done it...changed the name and everything. Blogging is a work in progress, and I get bored, as I've mentioned before, with doing the same thing all the time. I want to do a completely different look, but you're not ready for that yet.
I'm also working on giving you a store where you can get good things and stuff I talk about in my posts. It's run by Amazon, and the prices are great. I've done a lot of looking around and really, you can beat Amazons reviews and pricing. I only have a few books up so far, but I'm hard at work on getting everything up and active. The link is up in the far right corner...I've got to fix that so it's more visible.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
No, this is not a new version of Wax On - Wax Off, made famous by Mr. Miyagi, in the Karate Kid. This phrase is coined by Martha Beck in...
-
Sometimes Mommy does reading, or "studying", as she calls it. That means I can sit right next to her on our cozy sofa, but I can...
-
What gets me is that when I was doing chemo, particularly Adriamycin, my skin looked amazingly good. I felt shitty, but my skin seemed to gl...
No comments:
Post a Comment