Horrors...what I found! Yes, I was avoiding doing some grim costing out for my partner in crime Joan, for our new enterprise Raw Raw Foods, and I do confess (as in Confession Monday) I did go a bit overboard extracting the lint from the holes at the back of the dryer. I even worked up a bit of a glow (which is sweat, for you younger readers), extracting said lint with the tweezers and, my favorite tool, needle nose pliers. FYI, tweezers are far superior to pliers in getting the minuscule caca lodged in the holes at the back of the dryer drum.

Anyway, over here on the right is the stuff (you should see it blown up - ick) I retrieved from the
holes you see in the top photos, using a hanger and the NNP I love so much. I even have two of them, a big one for major extractions and the smaller for more delicate removal of whatever. But, again the tweezers are far superior, simple because they are skinnier and can get in there where the bigger guys can't.
If you are into lint like I am (I think it's sickness) here is one of many sites about lint...it's pitiful, really, it is...
A HAPPY, SAFE, HEALTHY, PROSPEROUS, INTERESTING, INSPIRING,GRATEFUL, CREATIVE and just the way you intend it, year to you all.
Also a happy birthday to you Chip...V. reminded me to tell you that, just in case you're reading!
No comments:
Post a Comment