You might have noticed I am fussing around with this blog more than usual. The reason is I want you to buy stuff I talk about, and I want you to buy it through this site. This is my grand experiment. Each time you click on a product link and it takes you to Amazon or Sunfood Nutrition or where ever, and you end up purchasing something (not necessarily what you originally clicked on, but anything) I get a tiny bit of credit. I mean tiny, but my friend Joan has convinced me that multiple streams of income are the way to go, so I'm going for it. The idea is if you want a designer purse and Amazon has the best price (which I'm finding out it usually does) you can buy it by clicking on the Cacao nibs or something in the Product Cloud then search for your handbag and buy it that way.
This experiment is truly that. I really don't like the look of the adds, and have plans to change my template, yet again, to include a page for a store where all sorts of things, including my own Leah's Natural skin care line will be for sale. But that's a ways away, so we are doing this for a while.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
No, this is not a new version of Wax On - Wax Off, made famous by Mr. Miyagi, in the Karate Kid. This phrase is coined by Martha Beck in...
-
Sometimes Mommy does reading, or "studying", as she calls it. That means I can sit right next to her on our cozy sofa, but I can...
-
What gets me is that when I was doing chemo, particularly Adriamycin, my skin looked amazingly good. I felt shitty, but my skin seemed to gl...
No comments:
Post a Comment