8.28.2007

Words for the Soul

My friend Joan sent me a link which lead me to a remarkable group of blogs, written and expanded by a couple who, "Six months into our marriage, we -- Nipun and Guri -- left home to journey India by foot. Living on dollar a day, eating wherever food is offered, sleeping wherever a flat surface is found, ours was an unscripted spiritual pilgrimage to greet life in the farthest corners of our own consciousness. As we walked, we learned much about India, a lot about humanity and most about the stranger we call 'I'".

I haven't even touched the surface of these writings, but as I read I feel as if I'm reading something almost sacred, and to think these people were kids when they chose to walk this path...it makes me feel humble.

No comments:

After Our Morning Training Session

Cesar Millian says, a good dog is a tired dog - I agree.