8.01.2007

More Clever Time Wasters

I'm getting my hair cut all off again tomorrow. I tell you when you loose your hair having it again is sort of a drag. I really know why men shave their heads - it's sooo much easier. I loved feeling my hair grow in, and smoothing my hand across the top of my soft stubble. It's not so different really from running my palm across the putting green down the street from my house when I was a kid. That soft brush cut, not hard like a boys.

Since I'm going to get shorn I thought I might color what's left a new shade. The hair that grew in is a boring brown. I used to be blond, naturally until the hormones stared to misfire, then with bottled help. But for some reason my skin color has changed and if I go blond again I will look more like David Bowie than ever, and that I can't take.

So I went to a trusted source, Clairol to see what was new and discovered they have a thing called Try It On where you can upload your own photo, or use one of their models (now why would you do that when the model is clearly not you) and play with the Clairol colors. The hairdos they provide will give you a laugh as they sit atop your head, and the fact that you have to sign up to do this is a drag, but I now have a better idea what color I might try.

L'Oreal also has some fun colors to play with, but no try on experience nor sign up needed.

No comments:

After Our Morning Training Session

Cesar Millian says, a good dog is a tired dog - I agree.