I have been fascinated for most of my life about the movement of time.
I remember when I was a kid those long days (mostly in the summer) with nothing to do, being bored out of my gourd, just waiting for school to start. As an adult there is always something to do, and if there isn't I make something up so I hardly have any time to be bored, it's a word and comcept I can't even relate to.
Rarely do I just sit. I am amazed at the amount of people, young and old I see at coffee shops just sitting. I go the the bookstore/coffeeshop and within five minutes of drinking my tea I'm in looking at the magazines. I go nuts just sitting.
I know all you Buddhists out there are thinking I could do with little more meditation, and yes I could, but I don't have a problem meditating, it's just being I guess I have a problem with. Humm...this has been an insightful little post!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
What gets me is that when I was doing chemo, particularly Adriamycin, my skin looked amazingly good. I felt shitty, but my skin seemed to gl...
-
Sometimes Mommy does reading, or "studying", as she calls it. That means I can sit right next to her on our cozy sofa, but I can...
-
Well, things did not go as smoothly this week. We had a replacement teacher who did not seem to be at the top of her game. How this played o...
No comments:
Post a Comment