7.16.2007

Confession Monday

Since I instituted this 'thing' of confessions on Mondays, I was thinking what I could confess, and realized my life was pretty boring as a kid, as well as an adult. With out putting too much effort into it, the only confession worth anything, and then that's debatable, is that when I was about 16 I stole a # 7 flagstick from a golf course. I didn't get caught, not even my parents knew I had done it because I kept the pin down in the garage buried behind some junk. Only my friends knew, those who had also taken pins, so were able to give each other that sly sideways look so common among co-conspirators.

So, that's it, your wait is over until next week - maybe I can do something confessionable between now and then. Of course you could make my day by confessing something yourself. Just click on that little icon next to Your Thoughts? and spill your guts...you'll feel sooo much better for it.

No comments:

After Our Morning Training Session

Cesar Millian says, a good dog is a tired dog - I agree.