So, you might have noticed I've changed the way things look here. It's a problem I have, fussing with things trying to make them just right. I don't think it's a problem, but some people do, this constant tweaking I do.
For instance, I formulated an excellent facial oil when I first started Leah's Natural, but then I learned more about vegetable and essential oils and I made a new oil. After a couple of years I got a sample at a show of Tamanu oil and reformulated the face oil again to include Tamanu oil. Last week I bought some pumpkin seed oil which has so much good stuff in it I can't wait to make a test batch of face oil to see how it works.
All that doesn't sound too extreme, at least to me. It sounds creative and that fits my image of myself. So I fuss, so I tweak - get used to it, consider it a lesson in non-attachment.
7.21.2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
No, this is not a new version of Wax On - Wax Off, made famous by Mr. Miyagi, in the Karate Kid. This phrase is coined by Martha Beck in...
-
Sometimes Mommy does reading, or "studying", as she calls it. That means I can sit right next to her on our cozy sofa, but I can...
-
What gets me is that when I was doing chemo, particularly Adriamycin, my skin looked amazingly good. I felt shitty, but my skin seemed to gl...
No comments:
Post a Comment