I have been away for a while wrestling with what I want to do with this blog. Mostly I want to be honest, but it won't be pretty. It's terrifying to lay out your guts in such a permanent way - makes my palms sweat actually. Not that I'm an axe murder, but I have a husband with MS that I have very conflicted feelings about, and if I use this venue to sort them out I will be raw and exposed, all masks and pretenses down. In other words, you will see into me in a way I can't see for myself, and I don't know if I'm quite ready for that going on the physical reaction I'm having just writing this little intro. So, I think I'll wait a bit, but I will defiantly be back.
Thanks for reading.
7.23.2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
No, this is not a new version of Wax On - Wax Off, made famous by Mr. Miyagi, in the Karate Kid. This phrase is coined by Martha Beck in...
-
Sometimes Mommy does reading, or "studying", as she calls it. That means I can sit right next to her on our cozy sofa, but I can...
-
What gets me is that when I was doing chemo, particularly Adriamycin, my skin looked amazingly good. I felt shitty, but my skin seemed to gl...
No comments:
Post a Comment