6.08.2007

Tamanu Body & Bath Oil

This is a picture of my newest product. What's special is that it contains Tamanu Oil, a healing oil used for centuries by the natives of Southeast Asia and Polynesia....and look at how great their skin is!! What is very cool about this oil is it can by used as a moisturizer, a liniment for sore muscles and joints, a help for eczema and it's excellent at softening and reducing scars to list just a few. This oil is as pure as you can get.

I've created an info sheet here on Google Page Creator. It's not on my web site but, of course if you would like to purchase any or have more questions you can email me! I'm developing a whole line so keep checking back to the pages as I will be updating it frequently.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

After Our Morning Training Session

Cesar Millian says, a good dog is a tired dog - I agree.