This is a photo of one of my new projects. I didn't think it up though, I owe the total creative idea to Keri Smith over at Wish Jar. This isn't a very descriptive picture, but what I'm doing is picking off the labels from all fruits and veggies and sticking them on this paper. When all the white of the paper is covered, I'll frame it and it will be part of my 'kitchen art' collection. With all the raw food I'm eating these days, it won't be long until it's finished. Great idea Keri!
6.11.2007
Stcker Project
This is a photo of one of my new projects. I didn't think it up though, I owe the total creative idea to Keri Smith over at Wish Jar. This isn't a very descriptive picture, but what I'm doing is picking off the labels from all fruits and veggies and sticking them on this paper. When all the white of the paper is covered, I'll frame it and it will be part of my 'kitchen art' collection. With all the raw food I'm eating these days, it won't be long until it's finished. Great idea Keri!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
No, this is not a new version of Wax On - Wax Off, made famous by Mr. Miyagi, in the Karate Kid. This phrase is coined by Martha Beck in...
-
Sometimes Mommy does reading, or "studying", as she calls it. That means I can sit right next to her on our cozy sofa, but I can...
-
What gets me is that when I was doing chemo, particularly Adriamycin, my skin looked amazingly good. I felt shitty, but my skin seemed to gl...

No comments:
Post a Comment