3.29.2007

More Ways to Waste Time Online

Time isn’t what it used to be – long; now there isn’t enough of it, probably because I use up an extreme amount of it on line. My email buddy from Australia sent me these two links that I want to add to the ever growing list of excellent ways to waste time on the internet. Sign up at either or both of these sites and every day they will send you a five minute read from the book of the week so at the end of the week you will have read two to three chapters. If you like what you have read they suggest you buy the book or go to the library to finish it.

You get new books in Read it First (since it’s sponsored by St. Martins Press) and you don’t get a choice of what topic sent, but in Dear Reader you can choose categories like non-fiction, romance, mystery, classics etc, but they pick the book, and they are also newly published. Enjoy!

No comments:

After Our Morning Training Session

Cesar Millian says, a good dog is a tired dog - I agree.