12.13.2006

More Than You Ever Wanted To Know About Gift Wrapping

This is the title to my last post...the one I didn't save before my computer crashed. Oh, what a good one it was. I can't believe it's just gone, poof. All my work. Yes, I pushed and pushed the Recover Post link and nothing happened, nothing.

I have to wrap these presents! I spent too much time looking up great links about gift wrapping (GONE), and writing (GONE) and dinking around trying to find my post (USELESS), that now I don't have the time to re-write a proper post.

I'll do what I can to resurrect it tomorrow.

Words to the wise - SAVE AS DRAFT - a lot.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had the same thing happen to the best post I ever wrote in my life. It was truly a once in a lifetime post. I would likely have won awards for it.
But it's gone.
Now I just write crappy drivel. But I save it, ha,ha..

Leah said...

Sort of like the fish that got away...

Your drivel isn't crappy at all - well worth saving.

After Our Morning Training Session

Cesar Millian says, a good dog is a tired dog - I agree.