Did you know there are about a million acres of land devoted to growing Christmas trees in the US - each acre produces the daily oxygen requirements of 18 people.
Clipped from Ocala Magazine
I've discovered these handy little tools for Firefox.
Clipmarks - Clipmarks allows you to clip out paragraphs of text or graphics and save them rather than bookmark the page. You can share them too, if you want. I love this one.
Jeteye - Forget bookmarks do Jetpacks. With Jeteye you can collect links, images, text, and videos stuff them all into a Jetpak, and when you want to read them they are just a click away. I used to get lost in the bookmark maze, Jetpacks helps me keep organized.
Stumbleupon - A great way to get lost on the web.
Go to here for more ways to kill time and increase your pleasure online.
Can you tell what I've been doing with my spare time?
12.26.2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
No, this is not a new version of Wax On - Wax Off, made famous by Mr. Miyagi, in the Karate Kid. This phrase is coined by Martha Beck in...
-
Sometimes Mommy does reading, or "studying", as she calls it. That means I can sit right next to her on our cozy sofa, but I can...
-
What gets me is that when I was doing chemo, particularly Adriamycin, my skin looked amazingly good. I felt shitty, but my skin seemed to gl...
No comments:
Post a Comment