11.29.2006

You Too Can Look Like This!

This is pretty nearly the most unflattering picture I have ever seen - of all of us, but it reminds me of how much fun I had with my friend of 40 years and her daughter, so I'm sharing it with you. No, I don't have a poker going up my a--, I am just laughing so hard I'm crying.

This was just one of about 10 shots we took yesterday in the International Mall in Tampa. We were making such a spectacle of ourselves that one woman took pity on us and asked if she could help us take the photo. I laughed, and said, "Thanks, but we were having too much fun trying to do it ourselves."

This holiday season I highly recommend you taking some of these kind of shots, they are a lot of fun. Simply hold your camera at arms length and point the lens somewhere in the middle of the group and click. You can also use your cameras timer and get something amusing too. Don't be anal about getting it right. The goal is to have something to look at and laugh your brains out. Good luck!

No comments:

After Our Morning Training Session

Cesar Millian says, a good dog is a tired dog - I agree.