Sometime in the last six years, because that's how long we have lived in Sarasota, I wrote on the back of business cards I'd collected, various sayings that must have had a significant enough impact on me to make me want to write them on something I could carry around and consult during the day.
I have done this writing on used business cards before, but I remember doing it. With this group I have no recollection about any of it - from the stimulus for transformation to the actually writing.
Here they are. If you have ever seen any of these sayings, please let me know where you saw them. It's making me crazy!
- Scizzors in the mind.
- I wonder.
- It's all happening perfectly.
- Maybe...maybe not.
- I can learn from this.
- I won't worry about it today, I'll worry about it tomorrow.
- This too shall pass. (I know Shakespere said this, but someone else did too - who?!)
1 comment:
1.Scizzors in the mind. This might have come from a Nightmare on Elm Street movie..
7.This to shall pass. My Dad used to say this when he had a kidney stone. But you probably heard it somewhere else,ha,ha..
Post a Comment