11.13.2006
An Off Day, For Sure
Steve (husband) down with a fever. For you and me a fever of 100 degrees isn't a big deal, but for someone with MS it's serious. He feels weak and can't move his arms much, so I'm tending to him. I get free time in short spurts, but not enough energy or focus to write anything worth reading. Tomorrow is another day...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
No, this is not a new version of Wax On - Wax Off, made famous by Mr. Miyagi, in the Karate Kid. This phrase is coined by Martha Beck in...
-
Sometimes Mommy does reading, or "studying", as she calls it. That means I can sit right next to her on our cozy sofa, but I can...
-
What gets me is that when I was doing chemo, particularly Adriamycin, my skin looked amazingly good. I felt shitty, but my skin seemed to gl...
2 comments:
Hope Steve is doing better tomorrow. And that your day is better too..
I'm late in responding (I just found out how to do this), but wanted to thank you for your thoughts and comments.
Post a Comment