Just to reassure you...I have been eating, just not cooking. Tomorrow we are going to a friends and I will make something (from Clock Wise Cuisine, of course) and share it with you after we get home.
What I have been doing is Feng Shui-ing our house. Cheryl Grace of GG Redecorating came over and offered great suggestions on how to get the chi flowing in here. She is a graduate of the Western School of Feng Shui and for once I understood the principals of F.S. with her clear explanation. We needed some red color and this is the perfect time of year to pick up vases & other nick naks.
When Cheryl started the consult I wasn't much of a believer, but when she moved a couple pieces of furniture around and immediately I felt a sense of vulnerability, I was hooked. Not that I want to feel that way, but the fact that just moving a few objects can have such an impact really blew me away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
What gets me is that when I was doing chemo, particularly Adriamycin, my skin looked amazingly good. I felt shitty, but my skin seemed to gl...
-
Sometimes Mommy does reading, or "studying", as she calls it. That means I can sit right next to her on our cozy sofa, but I can...
-
Well, things did not go as smoothly this week. We had a replacement teacher who did not seem to be at the top of her game. How this played o...
No comments:
Post a Comment