11.25.2006

everything you never wanted to know about DUCT TAPE



My husband has a scooter that's about 17 years old, and replacement parts are not even a glint in the engineers eye, so we make due. These are before and after shots of his arm rest and body support, and showcases one of the many uses for duct tape. I am blown away by what people are doing with this tape which you can read about here, here, and here.

Now you have some ideas for those hard-to-buy-for people. I bet ya they've never gotten a handmade duct tape purse of wallet. See how helpful I am?

Yes, it does make the scooter have a bumble bee like look, but we were tired of the boring gray.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The person who invented duct tape is a genius..
The scooter looks cool..

After Our Morning Training Session

Cesar Millian says, a good dog is a tired dog - I agree.