10.13.2006

Feel Good, and Donate



It's time to remind you that October is Breast Cancer awareness month, just in case you have been living in a hole and lately haven't seen all the pink articles of clothing, bling or automobile accouterments that are proliferating like rabbits.

I'm taking a walk - doing the
Making Strides Against Breast Cancer put on by the American Cancer Society. I'm asking you to join me, if not physically then monetarily if the form of a donation. Any amount is a wonderful gift and would be greatly appreciated. Please go to this secure ACS link and donate, and know you are making a difference.

I'm a team leader and I'm calling the delicious group of women who are walking with me the Boobetts. Now, if you haven't have breast cancer, that name might be a bit over the top for you. But if you've been there/done that, the name is perfect!
So remember the Boobetts proudly marching to our own drums at 9 am on October 21. (What a vision that brings to mind!).

No comments:

After Our Morning Training Session

Cesar Millian says, a good dog is a tired dog - I agree.