See that NaBloPoMo button down on the right hand side? What that innocent little button means is that for the month of November I am committed to write in this blog EVERY DAY! What's the big deal, you say?
This is definitely a kick butt thing for me because I have a love/hate relationship with writing. I love when the passion flows, when my eyes are opened by the tiniest thing and in a blink I will have a whole story composed in my head. Yes, well, duh - who wouldn't love that?
The hate is really fear. I can't put my finger on what I'm afraid of (I've run through the usual gamut of success, rejection, etc.) but I can tell you it is a physical thing. When I think about writing "My Story" all my corpuscles jump to attention making me aware that something serious is going on that I need to tune into. Maybe by writing every day something will loosen up in me and I will be able to figure it out instead of lugging this heavy thing around with me all the time. That would be great.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
What gets me is that when I was doing chemo, particularly Adriamycin, my skin looked amazingly good. I felt shitty, but my skin seemed to gl...
-
Sometimes Mommy does reading, or "studying", as she calls it. That means I can sit right next to her on our cozy sofa, but I can...
-
Well, things did not go as smoothly this week. We had a replacement teacher who did not seem to be at the top of her game. How this played o...
1 comment:
I am seriously not as well familiar with this subject but I do prefer to check out blogs for layout ideas and fascinating topics. You genuinely expanded upon a subject that I generally don't care a lot about and made it really exciting. That is a great blog that I will consider notice of. I previously bookmarked it for future reference. Cheers
--------------------------------------------
湾区移民
Also welcome you!
Post a Comment