10.03.2006
Breast Cancer Breath Test Device
On the Cancer Blog there is an article telling about a building a chemical sensor (that will act similar to a breathalyzer test) that is being developed to help detect cancer. Amazing! Evidently they have found from previous studies that when disease is present in your body your breath changes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
No, this is not a new version of Wax On - Wax Off, made famous by Mr. Miyagi, in the Karate Kid. This phrase is coined by Martha Beck in...
-
Sometimes Mommy does reading, or "studying", as she calls it. That means I can sit right next to her on our cozy sofa, but I can...
-
What gets me is that when I was doing chemo, particularly Adriamycin, my skin looked amazingly good. I felt shitty, but my skin seemed to gl...
No comments:
Post a Comment