I've developed Blogger Block. I think it comes from having an unfocused blog. My mind is all over the place, and the times I think of something fabulous to write, are the times I am farthest away from a computer or pencil.
I wonder; do chef's ever have a Cooking Block, or politicians a Talking Block, or super models a Runway Block?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
No, this is not a new version of Wax On - Wax Off, made famous by Mr. Miyagi, in the Karate Kid. This phrase is coined by Martha Beck in...
-
Sometimes Mommy does reading, or "studying", as she calls it. That means I can sit right next to her on our cozy sofa, but I can...
-
What gets me is that when I was doing chemo, particularly Adriamycin, my skin looked amazingly good. I felt shitty, but my skin seemed to gl...
No comments:
Post a Comment