From Luxist , a definitive grouping of mostly decadent items out of my price range (but interesting) comes your new wallpaper. The U.S. Dept of the Treasury is offering uncut money sheets to do with what you will. They suggest, "Uncut sheets of fresh crisp new $1.00, $2.00, $5.00, $10.00 and $20.00 greenbacks right off the press will delight someone special in your life. They make an especially unique gift for that "hard-to-buy-for" person." The sheets range in price from $900 for a 16-bill $50 sheet to $31 for a 16-bill $1 sheet. They also have an attractive Lucky Money Collection, for $5.95 you receive an uncirculated $1 note with the serial number beginning with 8888 "packaged to bring you good luck".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
No, this is not a new version of Wax On - Wax Off, made famous by Mr. Miyagi, in the Karate Kid. This phrase is coined by Martha Beck in...
-
Sometimes Mommy does reading, or "studying", as she calls it. That means I can sit right next to her on our cozy sofa, but I can...
-
What gets me is that when I was doing chemo, particularly Adriamycin, my skin looked amazingly good. I felt shitty, but my skin seemed to gl...
No comments:
Post a Comment