8.29.2006
Over the weekend I went to the Premier Orlando Hair, Skin & Nails Trade Show. I think everyone should go to Las Vegas at least once to see what all the fuss is about- the same for the Premier show. If you ever get a chance (and you are an esthetician, massage therapist or cosmetologist or have a friend who's one) it is a mind blowing experience.
You've got the center of the convention floor filled with stages which are the showcases for companies like Paul Mitchell, Matrix, Nioxin, TIGI, Redken. On each stage you have stylists cutting, coloring or styling models hair. Each stage is more outrageous than the next - louder rock music, faster cutting, far out hairdo's like the ones here, dancing and stylists looking and acting like rock stars. It's great!
I don't know how long it took to get these model's hair to do this, but it was a show stopper.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
No, this is not a new version of Wax On - Wax Off, made famous by Mr. Miyagi, in the Karate Kid. This phrase is coined by Martha Beck in...
-
Sometimes Mommy does reading, or "studying", as she calls it. That means I can sit right next to her on our cozy sofa, but I can...
-
What gets me is that when I was doing chemo, particularly Adriamycin, my skin looked amazingly good. I felt shitty, but my skin seemed to gl...


No comments:
Post a Comment