My youngest daughter came in on Monday. And tomorrow we will pick up my other daughter at the Sarasota airport and for our annual mother/daughter weekend. We have been doing this for five years. Their birthdays are at the beginning of July, so typically, we get together in July, but this year because of the cancer treatments, they decided to wait until I was done to have our weekend.
I can't wait to relax. Lot's of walking on the beach and reading. Ha! It's probably the outlets where we will be - which is just fine. So I'll be in touch when I get back on Sunday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
No, this is not a new version of Wax On - Wax Off, made famous by Mr. Miyagi, in the Karate Kid. This phrase is coined by Martha Beck in...
-
Sometimes Mommy does reading, or "studying", as she calls it. That means I can sit right next to her on our cozy sofa, but I can...
-
What gets me is that when I was doing chemo, particularly Adriamycin, my skin looked amazingly good. I felt shitty, but my skin seemed to gl...
No comments:
Post a Comment