Not much sleep last night. Pepper was restless and uncomfortable. Since he sleeps smashed up next to me I was aware of all his moves. He's having a hard time peeing on the piddle pads. Maybe it's the doggie Darvaset that is muddling his mind, because he used to go on them just fine. Now he just squats where he is - even on my bed - which was not a good thing and made me cranky. I talked to the doctor and we decided Pepper is done with the pain killer, so maybe that will help him be less blurry and pee on the pads.
It's remarkable how fast he is healing all things considered. He's so brave.
7.30.2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
No, this is not a new version of Wax On - Wax Off, made famous by Mr. Miyagi, in the Karate Kid. This phrase is coined by Martha Beck in...
-
Sometimes Mommy does reading, or "studying", as she calls it. That means I can sit right next to her on our cozy sofa, but I can...
-
What gets me is that when I was doing chemo, particularly Adriamycin, my skin looked amazingly good. I felt shitty, but my skin seemed to gl...
No comments:
Post a Comment