How do these bloggers find the time to write, have a job and have a life too? I was reading the Everyday Goddess blog and got so distracted by following some of her links I ended up buying a necklace and blowing off doing yoga because I didn't have time. Oh, I bought the grounding/focusing necklace from Hip & Zen. I hope this helps!
7.27.2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
No, this is not a new version of Wax On - Wax Off, made famous by Mr. Miyagi, in the Karate Kid. This phrase is coined by Martha Beck in...
-
Sometimes Mommy does reading, or "studying", as she calls it. That means I can sit right next to her on our cozy sofa, but I can...
-
What gets me is that when I was doing chemo, particularly Adriamycin, my skin looked amazingly good. I felt shitty, but my skin seemed to gl...
No comments:
Post a Comment