6.21.2015

New Look - New Life

I guess it is the same old life, but mom has fussed around and she wanted me to tell you we have a new look for the blog. She took my pretty picture down, but said I could have purple instead.  I like purple, so I let her, but I miss my other picture. Maybe I can get her to put another one up. She takes enough of me, she could put up a million and still have more!              

Mom makes me crazy with the photos!
I was looking for a place to bury my treat
when she took this. I look stupid!
Also [Mom] will be posting too.  Finally she has something to say. So now it doesn't always have to be me thinking up stuff - whew. I don't know what she is going to say, but it will probably be a lot of words, she talks a lot.

After Our Morning Training Session

Cesar Millian says, a good dog is a tired dog - I agree.