The other day I had a tummy ache. I wanted to hide and be quiet, so I went into daddy's pillows. But mommy found me when I moved and my hidey-hole fell apart. She always carries that darn picture taker with her everywhere. Daddy told her she had no respect for me. He's right, but she just smiled and took another picture. Ugh!
5.20.2014
-
No, this is not a new version of Wax On - Wax Off, made famous by Mr. Miyagi, in the Karate Kid. This phrase is coined by Martha Beck in...
-
Sometimes Mommy does reading, or "studying", as she calls it. That means I can sit right next to her on our cozy sofa, but I can...
-
What gets me is that when I was doing chemo, particularly Adriamycin, my skin looked amazingly good. I felt shitty, but my skin seemed to gl...
