5.06.2014

Sometyhing I like

Mommy keeps forgetting, but I wanted you all to know about Green Hope Essences. They're made out of flowers, but they don't smell flowery. And they don't taste too bad either.

You know I'm a little shy and nervous, right? Like remember when I was going to a Shy and Fearful Dogie school? And in the end of the school I was able to play with a huge Labradoodle dog and feel okay about it?

Okay, so partly because of the flower essences from Greenhalgh Farms I was able to do that. Because mommy was giving me them at the time.

She still give them to me but they're different now. I'm not such a scaredy-cat. Ha! I'm not a cat at all. So I'm not a scaredy-dog either. 

Not my best picture, but mommy likes to put in a photos. 
Mommy, daddy and me all take them. They're in blue glass dropper bottles and mommy drops them in my water, or on my food. I can tell when she's put them in, but I don't mind, they make me feel better. And mommy says I act better. So if mommies happy I'm happy. Well, not all the time, but most of the time.

Humans can take the essences made for dogs and dogs visa versa (I just learned what that means by listening - I'm gonna do that more). There are about a jillion remedies, for all different problems. Mommy takes one for crankiness, and I can tell when she needs to take more. I take one for neediness and mommy can tell when I need to take more. Daddy takes one for sleep and we both can tell when he needs to take more.

So check it out, if your puppy is not always perfect, or your cat runs away when you call it, or you're not feeling too perfect check these things out they will help you and your pals to feel normal - whatever that is!

After Our Morning Training Session

Cesar Millian says, a good dog is a tired dog - I agree.