3.02.2014

Happy Camper - NOT!

Mommy has it in her head to make me a "Service Dog," what ever that is. I guess part of the deal is I have to wear an OUTFIT so people will know I am official and the reason I am in places I shouldn't be, like the grocery store, library or restaurant. Well, you can bet I am not to happy about that - I HATE clothes.

Mommy says I must have been a nudist in another life. I don't know what she means about another life. I'm having enough trouble figuring out this one, having another one too would make me crazy.

And what's a nudist? Dogs don't wear clothes, and we have fur and our own coat - except my friend Cocoa, who doesn't have any hair and has to wear tee shirts and stuff to keep her warm.  She doesn't seem to mind, but I am not happy wearing this thing mommy's got me in. 

It's not THE OUTFIT, but something, to get me ready to wear THE OUTFIT, she says. It's orange and everyone can see me. Plus it has VELCRO to keep it on!

We spent a long time a Pet Smart today getting this thing, and all I want to do is run along the bottom of the couch and try to get it off. So far no luck. I hate the VELCRO, it sticks like the dickens.

Mommy thought I was funny and took these photos.....haha....


After Our Morning Training Session

Cesar Millian says, a good dog is a tired dog - I agree.