I love to chew up mommy's underpants more than anything - they are all stretchy and springy in my mouth. She usually hides them from me, but today I got one! When she found me in her closet she said, "Busted!" and took the panties away. Rats! I'm going to have to figure out another way to get them.
3.21.2014
Busted!
I love to chew up mommy's underpants more than anything - they are all stretchy and springy in my mouth. She usually hides them from me, but today I got one! When she found me in her closet she said, "Busted!" and took the panties away. Rats! I'm going to have to figure out another way to get them.
-
No, this is not a new version of Wax On - Wax Off, made famous by Mr. Miyagi, in the Karate Kid. This phrase is coined by Martha Beck in...
-
Sometimes Mommy does reading, or "studying", as she calls it. That means I can sit right next to her on our cozy sofa, but I can...
-
What gets me is that when I was doing chemo, particularly Adriamycin, my skin looked amazingly good. I felt shitty, but my skin seemed to gl...
