So, mommy asked me the other day if she could write in my blog too. She took a picture of me thinking about it.
I don't know, she does a lot of talking. Daddy thinks she leaves voice messages that are too long, imagine what she'd do if she had a whole blog to fill up!
My life is pretty boring right now, with not too much to say. But I'm still gonna think about it awhile-maybe she'll forget about the idea.
Yeah right - she has a memory like an elephant (I guess they have a long one) for some things, other things, like giving me a treat while they are having cocktails, not so much.
I don't know, she does a lot of talking. Daddy thinks she leaves voice messages that are too long, imagine what she'd do if she had a whole blog to fill up!
My life is pretty boring right now, with not too much to say. But I'm still gonna think about it awhile-maybe she'll forget about the idea.
Yeah right - she has a memory like an elephant (I guess they have a long one) for some things, other things, like giving me a treat while they are having cocktails, not so much.