A couple of nights ago Mommy (I'm going back to that cause it is too confusing for me to call her Mine. She's mine and she knows it, and I told Bear and Diego she was mine and for them to not forget that!) and me had a good time up on the roof with Bear and his daddy. Mommy has learned how to use her new phone and took a video of us - so here it is.
Sometimes I get too rough because I am so excited to play. The grownups say I act that way because I am a puppy, but Bear is just a couple of months older than me and he is quiet and lets me take his toys away from him. And Diego is three! and I can get his toys away from him too. I like their toys better because their slobber tastes good. I wonder if they like my slobber as much as I like theirs. I'll have to ask them, if I remember. PS: Mommy wanted me to tell you that those are Bear's Daddy's legs we are playing between, just in case you were curious.