Mommy told me she came to see me when I was just two days old and that I looked like a hamster. I saw a picture of myself and if that is what a hamster looks like why would anyone ever want one?
![]() |
| Me and my sister |
I had two brothers and one sister. Mommy (who I'll call from now on Mine, cause all these people are confusing me) wanted a girl so she didn't pay attention to my brothers But she had to decide right then which girl she wanted. She said it wasn't hard because I was way cuter than my sister. I guess there were other people who wanted a dog too, but Mine got first pick. I am soooo glad she picked me.
I don't remember any of that. Mine says I was pretty out of it and my eyes were closed, so I couldn't see anyway. She came back every two weeks to see me until she took me home. Before my eyes opened I could feel her hold me in her warm hands and run her finger down my back. I liked that. My nose wasn't working yet either, but I got a sense of her, so that after my eyes opened and I could smell I was able to tell who she was right away.
I loved my dogie mommy too. She was big and soft and took good care of me, like cleaning up my poop when I was really little. I was really hungry all the time and would push every one away to get to her nipple first. I was born first but I wasn't the biggest puppy, but I was the hungriest. I had one brother I played with and when I got older he and I would rough house and make lots of noises. It was fun and I sometimes miss him, but I have Bear and Diego to play with and of course Mine, but she doesn't play rough with me, but I get treats from her, and that's good.
Soft girl and tall boy, who helped raise me were nice too. Mine calls them the Breeders and they took care of me until I came home, but by then I was a pretty big girl and I could take care of myself, at least most of the time.
Mine and daddy (who I call Rollie, cause of his chair on wheels) live in a really tall building called a Condo. We ride in a box to go out to walk and do my business, as Mine says. Sometimes I jump up and try to punch one of the buttons that light up in the box, but mommy frowns and I stop. Sometimes my tummy feels funny too as we move, but the older I get the less the box bothers me, unless I have to go piddle then, it doesn't move fast enough.

No comments:
Post a Comment