This is beautiful and a meaningful video. It is about five minutes and I urge you to watch it all the way through. No, there are no surprises at the end, but if you are like me, half way through I got the message and wanted to move on. I made myself stay to let the idea really sink in, and I am glad I did. Enjoy.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
No, this is not a new version of Wax On - Wax Off, made famous by Mr. Miyagi, in the Karate Kid. This phrase is coined by Martha Beck in...
-
Sometimes Mommy does reading, or "studying", as she calls it. That means I can sit right next to her on our cozy sofa, but I can...
-
What gets me is that when I was doing chemo, particularly Adriamycin, my skin looked amazingly good. I felt shitty, but my skin seemed to gl...
No comments:
Post a Comment