5.30.2011

Ca..Ca..Changes....

I have reworked this blog a bit, and have re-activated my Store (look to the right and you will see a box that will lead you to it.) I love having a store! I am just beginning to stock it with items I have handpicked, like a wish list, which I thought you might like, and also I let Amazon make some choices based on my requests in some categories.

The deal is if you go look around and even buy something, I will get a tiny amount of money for your efforts, so shop away! Once you are in my store, you can go anywhere. For instance, if you aren't interested in learning how to meditate (one of my categories) but want a toolbox for a friend, pop over to the tool section and buy what you want. Easy pease....


My store development is an ongoing process, so if you have any requests or ideas how I can make it more interesting, please feel free to comment. 

No comments:

After Our Morning Training Session

Cesar Millian says, a good dog is a tired dog - I agree.