This comes to you via my daughter who recently got a diagnosis of cancer. A friend on her support team sent it to her realizing laughter is one of the best therapies. Enjoy this, we all have!! {Don't be put off by the ad in the footer. You don't even see it after a moment of laughter.}
Preview
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
No, this is not a new version of Wax On - Wax Off, made famous by Mr. Miyagi, in the Karate Kid. This phrase is coined by Martha Beck in...
-
Sometimes Mommy does reading, or "studying", as she calls it. That means I can sit right next to her on our cozy sofa, but I can...
-
What gets me is that when I was doing chemo, particularly Adriamycin, my skin looked amazingly good. I felt shitty, but my skin seemed to gl...
No comments:
Post a Comment