3.18.2011

DIY - Save Your Back

Here is the view of my car trunk loaded with groceries and my handy folding crate to the far right in the picture. Yes, it is ugly, but the thing is it has, no doubt, protected my back from injury. 
A rough estimate of the weight of each bag is about 25 pounds equalling 75 pounds total. I know you can add, but I'm writing the total weight for effect. If I didn't have a cart, it would mean tiresome trips through my door with a multitude of bags. If I had left my recycling bags at home, which I frequently do, it would have meant well, nothing good for the environment. 

As it is, as you see below...everything fit in one load. It was a bit heavy, and I had to leaver the cart back gently with my foot pushing against the bottom.  It was similar to the action one would use leaning a hand truck back, should you have ever done that. I had no problem pulling the cart and I felt no strain on my back.

This post should be called BYI - Buy It Yourself. If you have any inklings of discomfort carrying things around, I encourage you to cough up $22 and save your self much grief, pain and aggravation by buying one of these helpful guys. Every day I am more attached to my cart. I just wish it weren't so ugly.

No comments:

After Our Morning Training Session

Cesar Millian says, a good dog is a tired dog - I agree.