You invite judgment into your life every time you judge others. To avoid this invitation to negativity, it's best to stop focusing on others' darkness. Instead, pay attention to their strengths.
Today, be a horse with blinders. Look at only the good. As you develop this power, you will attract positive forces into your life.
This is a posting from the free Daily Kabbalistic Wisdom delivered to your mail box every day. Click on the link to sign up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
No, this is not a new version of Wax On - Wax Off, made famous by Mr. Miyagi, in the Karate Kid. This phrase is coined by Martha Beck in...
-
Sometimes Mommy does reading, or "studying", as she calls it. That means I can sit right next to her on our cozy sofa, but I can...
-
What gets me is that when I was doing chemo, particularly Adriamycin, my skin looked amazingly good. I felt shitty, but my skin seemed to gl...
2 comments:
Amiable post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you for your information.
Easily I to but I think the collection should have more info then it has.
Post a Comment