A couple of years ago I had Cheryl Grace come and look at my house for a Feng Shui evaluation. She was taught by Terah Kathryn Collins who founded the Western School of Feng Shui. This school differs from the traditional by looking at what the client owns, then rearranging it in a more harmonious and beneficial manner. Ms. Collins would, no doubt have something to say about my interpretation of her school/philosophy, but that's the gist, and it worked for me. There are WSFS practitioners listed on the web site - at the link above - I recommend them highly.
From time to time the school sends out newsletters (which I had signed up for). I received one yesterday and below is a part I wanted to share with you. I think it's helpful to set intentions, and these are a darn good way to start.
In the spirit of the season, these are my New Year's re-solutions, inspired by the I Ching.
On a collective level, we, the people of planet Earth listen to each other with our hearts and are open to diplomatically settling our differences. We honor the inner truth of all involved and are grateful for the guidance we constantly receive from the seen and unseen levels of life. Ego is recognized instantly by each of us and transformed through personal awareness and alignment with Cosmic Help. We honor and celebrate Nature and all the species who share the Earth with us. Love fills the air in all its expressions and Nature and the Cosmic Way are fully restored.
On a personal level, I easefully, lovingly, and with a constant sense of abundant time, resources, and space, manifest the uniqueness of my true self. I feel intimately connected to Nature and the Cosmos all the time. Every cell in my body knows exactly how to maintain vibrant health and vitality. My mind and heart are the most harmonious of lovers; my feelings and words flow from my inner truth and are inspired by my loving relationships with Helpers on the seen and unseen levels of life.
Prosperity flows with abundance and I have much more than I personally need to enjoy my chosen lifestyle. I always have plenty to share with others, including people, animals, and the Earth. I express my unique gifts, honor my relationships with all living things, and contribute to the harmony of Nature and the evolution of Cosmic Consciousness. I am constantly aware that I am whole and complete.
No comments:
Post a Comment