11.05.2007

Walk Down Memory Lane

Today my friend Elke sent me an email which contained parts of the 1977 J.C. Penny catalogue, and I was right there, back in the 70's raising my kids and living the 70's lifestyle. So I thought I'd give you a treat and let you take a memory journey back to the 60's. This is by no means a complete trip, but I figure you will fill in my blanks....enjoy!
The fashion of the 60's is resurfacing today at an alarming rate. Here are some of the things we wore, and I know you will have some great flash backs. Hip huggers, mini skirts, pillbox hats, tube tops, love beads, horned rimed glasses, culottes, Chuck Taylor All Stars, Mary Janes, Halter tops, Birkenstocks, Chinos, Hush Puppies, bell bottoms, PF Flyers...







Some links for you to visit if you really are into it are here, here, and here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that Kate Moss in the striped dress? She should eat a sandwich.

Leah said...

No earthnut...that's Twiggy, and icon of the 60's. She was anorexicly skinny, but had a unique way of drawing on her lower eyelashes which those of us who were into that thought was very cool. I agree, she defiantly could use a sandwich or five. I don't even think Kate Moss was a glimmer in her mom's eye.

After Our Morning Training Session

Cesar Millian says, a good dog is a tired dog - I agree.