9.06.2007

You Want Meg Ryan's Hair?

You have no idea how popular this little blog was when I linked you to the Dove makeover...well you are in for another Dove treat here. Sure puts those beautiful locks we all want in perspective, doesn't it?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was great. I laughed out loud. Then I came back and read further down your blog. I'm sorry about Pepper (?). We lost a cat, Skittle, a few weeks ago. It gets a little easier, but you don't forget, which I guess is good.

Leah said...

Thank you Angie. It's a strange time for us...the apartment feels so empty, but each day we get more used to it. This morning I collected all of Pepper's stuff (like piddle pads, food, etc.) and am taking it to the Humane Society. I was going to take it today, but it feels too soon, so Monday will be time enough - you know what I mean.
Yes, isn't that video a hoot..no wonder her hair looked totally fried at the end!!

After Our Morning Training Session

Cesar Millian says, a good dog is a tired dog - I agree.